WEEKLY / BI-MONTHLY / MONTHLY WORKSHOPS
- Workshops are customized and created to complement and enhance your existing Health and Physical Education Program, Curriculum Units, or school atmosphere
- With recurring classes and workshops, we work with you to create a program for the school year that builds upon existing foundational concepts that inspires a year-long development plan using character education as the base
HALF-DAY OR FULL-DAY WORKSHOPS
- Half-day or full-day workshops are available for students and/or faculty
- The Yoga Project’s OCT/Yoga Teachers provide schools with the opportunity for every school-age student to experience a positive introduction to yoga, as well as provide young people with the tools for holistic self-development
- Faculty will be provided with strategies and effective tools to use in the classroom – a must-have for any homeroom teacher!
The Yoga Project operates on the belief that every school is unique. Therefore, all yoga and mindfulness programming is individually created and designed by Ontario Certified Teachers, as well as experienced Yoga Teachers with kids/youth/teen + mindfulness specialization.
We customize all quotes based on each school’s individual dynamics and student needs.
The Yoga Project’s school programming is a natural complement to various Ontario Curriculum Units, and can be offered through numerous options such as: Half-Day & Full-Day Workshops, Weekly & Hourly Series, Before/After School Clubs, Athletics & Team Sports + various other options!
Contact us to receive your school’s quote TODAY!